don't postpone joy

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

what are words for

It's cold tonight.
My feet are cold even though I am wearing fuzzy slippers.
I don't know why he hasn't called, even though I don't really know who he is.
She's sleeping, I am not.
what to wear.
never belly flat.
new hairdo.
dead dad spoke
I miss my grandmother
mmmm...sunny hot beach
cold cosmo with ice shavings
longing for the next first kiss
new friends
new language
old stuff left behind wanting to come along
tulips
taxes
santa clauses around my house still
silence
not cute today
needy
lonesome
glimpses of what
i wanna see brokeback mountain
divine intelligence please speak up
declaration
worthy
i love big macs
handle bar mustached daddy
lopsided pigtail girl
wish I may wish I might
it's cold tonight.

3 Comments:

At 18 January, 2006 15:28, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Wouldn't you give anything to be a kid again?

 
At 18 January, 2006 22:33, Blogger CallmeJack said...

Tack care of our girl.

Goodbye,

Jack

 
At 19 January, 2006 07:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of stuff running around the beltway of your mind Daisybabe - hope your traffic slows soon! :)
"...mmmm...sunny hot beach" - I'll take 2! Got room on that blanket? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home